| June 1, 2007

Chum Reap Sou!!!


Sou Sdey my dearest friends,

"Working together for a better society" is a slogan kept in my mind.
In my childhood, I feel I could not involve helping my society as my resource and effort is limited.

However, now i started to realize that: Commitment and Coolaboration is a key to achieve that dream. With my friends, who share the same value and effort, we could organize events together to build youth's network and help contriubte to rural kids.

We have started out activities since May 1st 2006. Through the community event, we distribute study materials to kids, educate them the social matters, and guide them to envision their future. The same model have been applied in various communities.

 

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sopheapfocus.com/ and update your bookmarks.